Star Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation)

Post  Hecthor Doomhammer Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 9:38

To: Hecthor_Doomhammer
Subject: no subject
Date: 19.12.2011 22:27:47

delete
answer

Doom Doom Doom... Will you ever grow? These kind of attacks are not civilised. I was about to take diplomatical measures with GWV, but you now make me hesitate. Please don`t start again, we want no trouble.

My answer:
Really? I don't recall him wanting diplomatic measures with you as you are a deserter.
You stole one of our higher ranked accounts (Wilson Rolwands, I still remember) had the guts to opt for temporary leadership while still planning on leaving, even if you won it, take yet another Star Wolf under your wing, despite I told Larry to quit bugging us and you expect everything to be cool? You hold no credibility with us and any attempt to try and get credibility will prove to be futile. You should be glad it's only attacks we make.

Subject: RE:RE:no subject
Date: 19.12.2011 22:49:11

delete
answer

Doom... Why are we in so bad terms now ? we used to be good friends... I did not steal anything, you gave it to me. I am not a deserter doom, I wanted to form an alliance and a alliance I formed. I will tell larry to stop, even if I don't know what he did to you. These guys can change alliance if they want, you can't hold anyone forever doom. And we will discuss about your exagerate act towards cucumare and we will see what we will do. For now I strongly suggest you stop bugging us.

My reply:
We're not in alliance nor NAP so I am free to attack even you, MWB, lucky you're too far away
You leave your comrades, you are a deserter, look it up in the dictionary
you betrayed my trust and that's why I'm angry. I still and always will feel like I have completely wasted my time with you the last weeks you dared to call yourself a Star Wolf.
When I put you in Time out, you even dared to demand the respect you deserved and be given the title you deserved. Well, in my book there was no respect what so ever and did not and still do not deserve anything that involves the Star Wolves. Be it honor, respect or members.

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:no subject
Date: 19.12.2011 23:03:11

delete
answer

You are free, but still your act of attacking this member will get you foes. I a not a deserter Doom I just quitted the alliance. A lot of persons do it every day, and you don't blame them! I did not betray you buddy, I don't know what you are talking about. Leaving an alliance is not a betray. I deserved it since I had not left the commands yet. I needed it for my pack.

And at this point I had no will to continue conversations as it will lead to nothing

Last edited by Hecthor Doomhammer on Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 22:05; edited 2 times in total
Hecthor Doomhammer
Hecthor Doomhammer
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty Re: F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation)

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 12:37

GreatWolfVladimir scan all planets of WildBeast in preparation on any failure
in this diplomacy, and to show to him small bit of fear (nobdy scan all your planet if he dont want attack them)
https://starwolves.darkbb.com/t1207-prepairing-for-falling-diplomacy-with-fleg

WildBeast´s reaction:
"Why do you do this? Aggressivity leads to nothing don't listen to doom..."

My last message to WildBeast.... my definately last message to him
If he dont show now respect and honor in his talks...
we are not some buddys in pub with him.
:

Lord Wildbeast
I dont must listen what lord Doomhammer told.....
He dont must say any simple word....
you never until now send any GOOD diplomatic message
you never show in any of your message to me of lord Doomhammer any bit of respect or your honor.

Agresivity leads to nothing?
That is in your hands if you want have enemies in StarWolves
and if you still want use and show only disrespect in your messages.

I dont want answer to you on any your messages, just and only if you
understand what a good diplomacy really is. Then on your good diplomacy message
you will see my answer.

You forgot that all diplomatic talks, are public in WOLFs FANG?
I see all your messages that you try sending to any of StarWolves,
and I dont see any bit of respect.

In past you can read and all of them in DIPLOMACY ROOM, you can learn
what real diplomacy is. Im Leader of StarWolves, and you still dont show nothing to us,
any good speech any small respect, and you want some relations?
You must be kidding me...
As we say before, we are diferent alliances, without any relations, and I dont know you.

Dont try to anger us, we give to you that best what was possible,
we give to you a big trust, and account to help you grow...
we give to you oportunity to be one of Leaders of StarWolves...
now is your turn to show who really you are.

End of talking... answer only on your diplomacy.

GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves

As answer on this message from GreatWolfVladimir to WildBeast
was that WildBeast scan all planets of GreatWolf as response.
So.... hmmm he is very good diplomat... what do you think? What the... whaa

Last edited by GreatWolfVladimir on Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 13:24; edited 1 time in total
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty Re: F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation)

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 12:58

Disrespect from another of them as reaction:

Hey great wolf lord start master leaster ultimate crazy super master
Hum im not sure what you alliance is doing but it not cool and we are not ready to deaclair war
Plz tell us if you are planing something beacouse we will not strik we are a good and HONORABLE alliance
Plz let are member go
They have done nothing to you

(;
Peace larry

I say that to your leader, I will say that to you again.
When anyone from your alliance dont know what is real respect and diplomacy,
then never again write to us back. We no mor eaccept this your disrespect and arogance.
We give to you a big oportunity and chance, but as We see.... you dont want use it.

Your destiny is in your hands.
If you are honourable alliance, then why you canot show little bit of that honor?
Its that so hard for you?

We no more answer of messages like that you send until now.
We will be open when you learn some respect and how you can lead talks.
until that time...you are like all another alliances without relations with us.

GreatWolfVladimir
Leadr of StarWolves
Planetary system FENRIS
main stronghold - The WOLFs FANG
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 13:16

You ask me to talk about diplomacy when Doom attacks one of my member and when
you show the intention of attacking ? I would like to post diplomacy on the forum,
but I was kicked out of it Sad Let me reenter and I could post diplomacy there and talk to ALL wolves about it Smile)

As we say to you... without diplomacy you are no more anything like friends...
you are like all another alliance free for raids.
I agrre with any raids, because between us is still nothing, Lord Doomhammer dont do
any bad movement. Maybe you are so young as alliance leader, and you dont know that,
but all raids are still active until last moment of diplomacy talks, or if both alliance
leaders say about keeping fire in diplomacy time.
You still dont start anything like dplomacy, but just arrogance and disrespect,
by that way, all hunters from StarWolves are free to take what they want.
"Its hard" do you say? No.... that is just serius diplomacy and reason why
we the StarWolves still live and grow... we keep all those things serious.
Try to understand to this, or never write us back.

EMBASY ROOM is still open for anyone.
Your permision for enter cas canceled because you are no more wolves, you choose own path.

As first.. there are disrespect from your side and side of your alliance members.
If you want open any diplomacy, then simply apologizes are needed.
Show who you are and how wise you rteally are.

Stop talking about this. This is my last answer on any your messages.
Only good diplomacy will be accepted from your side.

GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves

We shall see in the future if wolves attack us only by profit or by veangence...
DH seems very advanced on this plan. You know, you were the leader I admired the most,
however you don't seem to understand that even if I'm not in your alliance I can still stay friend with you ...
Like at least 10 members of Sw witch I talk almost daily... They don't need diplomacy
to have friends so please don't tell me I show arrogance and disrespect, arrogance comes
from you, get down of your throne and look a bit more about your friends,are they diplomatical
friends?Would you talk to them without diplomacy?I am sure that you would do...And you know my valor,
you even mentionned it several times. I have to say goodbye, brother.
I hope our path will cross again in good terms. Untill this we are not interested into any treaties with sw ...
Honestly, Wildbeast

Lord WildBeast why was so long until you can write diplomatic message like this last one?
That we are seroius you know very well, you was one of us. I dont know feelings of al wolves,
but I dont feel any negative stance, just none. You left us, and I see that i dont know about you nothing,
because I give a trust into your hands... when you left StarWolves you show that I dont know you.
Now when we can feel from this your last message some like diplomacy and respect... Im open for next.

Lord WildBeast, there can be some small missundersandig, this disrespect dont come just from you
your member Larry wrote to me to. You know who Im, and if you remember days when I was in alliance
before you left it, then you know that I accept all where you show little of respect. If you show your best,
we help to you ... with new account... Its all only about respect and honorable talks.
Dont try to make jokes from me, dont try to do jokes from StarWolves as your member Larry do.
(that is good way to start some battle crisis, I hope you dont want that)

In alliance isnt diplomacy.. there are all battlebrothers and connected together for play as strong company
and in time of WAR show teth of wolves as one to take down enemies.
Lord WildBeast... keep in you mind that diplomacy is needed between alliances. and you are another alliance.
Reason why I scan your planets was preparation on broken diplomacy,
that was what I feel from your messages before... that you dont want good relations
because before I still dont see any good talks from good leader of another alliance.
I know that you was so young, and you canot remember days of WAR.
But until this your last message I have same feelings, that you want WAR.

We still try to do the best and that is reason why I still try to speak with you
and show to you that for better understanding is respect to each other needed.
We dont want a WAR.. nobody want it, it comes just in necesarry situations,
but we dont want try to looking for those situations. I hope that you remember on
ours messages when you was in StarWolves, can I ask lord WildBeast? Show a honor
and respect in each message, and we can speak about future.
Keep this as serious diplomacy, because that is one of reasouns why StarWolves became
as legendary alliance in whle Ogame, that is one of reasons why we are so sucessfull.
If you try to be a good honorable leader, then keep this serious diplomacy in your mind,
keep it and use it, with respect and honor...
and you have my respect and respect of StarWolves.

GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty talking

Post  Wolf Lord Waltersen Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 16:47

Hello.

I have been talking a lot with Larry in game. I said I want peace and he said he wants peace either.

I can understand that Doomhammer has been angry, but in my opinion we should be peaceful.

They tried to get member from us, but that is normal isnt it? We ask member from other allies also to join us.

My tactic would be a NAP. Great Wolf, can I offer one or do you want a statement from Wildbeast?

With respect

WLW
Wolf Lord Waltersen
Wolf Lord Waltersen
BlackWatch PackLeader
BlackWatch PackLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 6:30

Wolf Lord General Waltersen
So its true, that anyone can choose own destiny, but true is too that if they try to persuade StarWolves battlebrothers
to take them, and make own small alliance stronger but in that must StarWolves ben wounted,
then thats very NEGATIVE and EMEMY acting from their side.

And when its true, then this is using of old relations to persuade for growing of own
is very hard breaking of peacefully relations.
IF YOU REALLY DO THAT, THEN STOP THIS ACTING LORD WILDBEAST!!!!
If you have there between StarWolves good friends from past,
then keep them as good ambasadors between you and StarWolves and as open chanel for comunication.

Build your own alliance and find another members in whole space of FORNAX.
Creacion of StarWolves alliance was long and very hard,
and when you come now, and you know who is active, who really play, who is good
as member and player... then you act like thiefs....
yes thats wery easy and each player can choose his own path.

If in their wishes will be abandon a glorious and legendary StarWolves alliance
known between all universes in Ogame, alliance which was verified by WAR battles and long time of history,
where strong battlebrothers and WAR veterans, where ultimate cooperation that we show in
WAR time was something what was amazing and extreme for Ogame Operators.........
.... so and when those players want leave ours StarWolves alliance and enter into small young alliance,
that is their own choice.... but they know one thing... if there will be no good diplomacy
then they will be raided as another players in FORNAX by all wolves who want try their strengh.

We can just hope that those NEGATIVE stance by stealing battlebrothers not will start a WAR

GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves
Planetary system FORNAX
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 7:06

Message from lord WildBeast:
I will see what I will do, Dh`s intimidation act can`t be unpunished.
This act made Dh a public enemy between my brothers. We will discuss about this on the forum.

Answer from GreatWolfVladimir:
Dh?
Who is that? Dont use your short cuts, we show to you respect and we speak
about you as lord WildBeast, show your respect and honor so...
please do that same as I do...... if you want that I can accept you as respected leader.

Enemy? cool down, if you have enemy in him, you have enemy in me too.
I try to negotiate between all of you!
So when you want do a enemy from Lord Doomhammer,
then you can expect very NEGATIVE future.

If you call for any punishment, then many of Wolves call of punishing you as traitor.
because many of Wolves trust to you as their young leader, but you flee
and broke their faith in you... because StarWolves are based too on loyalty.
I try to cool down all hot blooded wolves actions, and I dont want this open WAR!!!
I know that there are still some wolves which you know better and you speak with them,
then they can be neuteral on any situation, thats on each of them.

Punishment? why? because he attack on another alliance ...
some small alliance without any realitons between StarWolves????
That isnt break of anything, thats just game, and you choose to not be a part of StarWolves
that was your own choice and choice of all your members who follow you.

Im here now if you want do some changes, but keep in your mind mine words...
all what was there ... any action... ANY OF THEM... like your abandoning....
or all anothers like scans and attacks............... All those before talks are in past!!!

Dont try to tell to me again that you want some punishment, or that you cry because any
StarWolf lead attack on any of your members. When you leave StarWolves then if you arent foolish
then you must expect some attacks because you dont do a good stance
and open diplomacy acepted by all wolves before you leave.

You are not part of StarWolves, and all raids are open now on all your worlds,
do you want try to change this? You have open doors... so use them!
And show to us what you can have, and who you are.
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 7:48

Young WildBeast wrote:
I will see what I will do, Dh`s intimidation act can`t be unpunished.
This act made Dh a public enemy between my brothers. We will discuss about this on the forum.

GreatWolf´s answer:
STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!
DO YOU WANT DIPLOMACY OR FULL OPEN WAR??????

I TOLD YOU... YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED WITH STARWOLVES BY ANY ACTIVE
DIPLOMACY RELATIONS.... YOU STILL DONT SHOW TO US ANYTHING

Lord Doomhammer mark him as target for profitable Resources, Honor Poins.
If this member know how do FRS for protecting his resources, then all of playeers in whole game
can come and take his resources!

AS I SEE WHAT YOU WRITE....
SO YOU WANT ENEMY IN ME TOO???

FROM THIS MOMENT I WILL NEVER ANSWER HERE ON ANY OF YOUR MESSAGE.
WHEN YOU TRY WRITE TO ME A THREATS...

DONT SEND TO ME HERE THOSE MESSAGES.
WHEN YOU WANT OPEN DISCUSION, THEN IN EMBASY ROOM IS PLACE FOR THAT!

EMBASY TALKS WITH F-LEG:

https://starwolves.darkbb.com/t1206-f-leg-alliance-diplomacy-or-failureand-talks-with-wildbeast-all-mesages-and-relations-public-for-understanding-whole-situation[right]

Last edited by GreatWolfVladimir on Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 1:36; edited 1 time in total
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 11:17

Young lord WildBeast wrote:
I was just telling that we don't want war, but Doomhammer is provoking us,
don't you think ? Attacking my member at all his planets, without profit is a correct diplomatical act?
I can't do anything about it, as you see it is Doom who attacked, it is quite normal my
mens consider it as an enemy. Now we should talk about what kind of diplomatical treaty we want to establish.

Answer from GreatWolfVladimir:

STOP... DO YOU WANT A WAR OR DIPLOMACY?
THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!

OR JUST PLEASE STOP WRITING TO US!
IF DIPLOMACY? THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT LORD DOOMHAMMER DO IN PAST
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DESTINY...
IF YOU WANT A WAR, THEN CAN BE OPEN AND FULL,
(MANY OF WOLF HUNTERS WILL BE VERY HAPPY.)
WHEN YOU WANT PEACE, AND DIPLOMACY THEN STOP THAT
STOP SAYING AND CRYING WHAT WAS, BUT THINK ON THAT WHAT CAN BE!!!

AND HE DONT PROVOKE... YOU PORVOKE NOW BY SAYING THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...
LIKE CRYING LITTLE BOY... YOU REALLY TRY TO MAKE ME MAD???

Look...
Anybody can attack you... all players in game, SINs, Perfectation, and another alliances.
WHY?
Because you dont have any relations with them!
(We have too some friends in SINs, Perfection,
Some of them I have on my buddy list as friend for talking,
but that isnt a diplomatic relations between alliances,
and all of them can attack on us when they want.)
Do you have anything with us? NO... YOU STILL DONT SAY ANYTHING!

LET ME TO INTRODUCE LITTLE BIT INTO REAL DIPLOMACY:
- NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD FROM HISTORY BETWEEN YOU AND AMBASSADOR
- NEVER SAY WHAT BAD WAS THERE BEFORE
- STILL KEEP IN YOUR MIND A FUTURE OF YOUR PEOPLES
- YOUR DIPLOMATIC OPONENT MUST STILL FEEL FROM YOUR WORDS RESPECT
- YOU MUST SHOW WHAT CAN BE GOOD ON COOPERATION
- WHEN YOU WANT CREATE AN ENEMY THEN SAY THAT YOU HATE
ONE OF OPOENTS MEN, AND YOU WANT JUDGE OR EXECUTION
(Do you kidding me? So as we see... you ask for open WAR?

SO ARE YOU A CRYING LITTE BOY, OR LEADER OF OWN PEOPLES?

OK... do you know what "NOBLE LORD WILDBEAST"?????
All your members are free for raid for all StarWolves, same as you.
Accept that, because that is normal rule of whole game, and if you want stop attacking
from some group, then you must do something... And what?.. hmmm calling for retaliation? I dont think so!
But do something to stop another in future!
We dont need you, but when you need stop some attacks, then you need to contact us and with all respect!
I hope "noble lord WildBeast" that you now can understant to all and you can use that for future.

Nobody do nothing bad when wolves attack on your worlds, because you are not a StarWolves,
Before,... many of players can raid your planets, and you choose a destiny where all StarWolves
can do that same, ... thank to you for nice profitable targets for all StarWolves.

READ AGAIN THIS MESSAGE, THINK AND LEARN HOW DO A DIPLOMACY AND THINK ABOUT RESPECT
CHOOSE YOUR PATH..... DIPLOMACY OR WAR?
If you once more say anything about what was in any attack then you show to us
that you dont want a diplomacy, but you choose secont option.

WRITE IN EMBASY ROOM WHEN YOU WANT WITH STARWOLVES!!!!

GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves

Last edited by GreatWolfVladimir on Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 22:43; edited 1 time in total
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty Talk to Larry

Post  Wolf Lord Waltersen Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 4:37

Here is a message I sended today to Larry:

Hallo Larry,

I took part in discussion yesterday with GWV and with Doomhammer.

1) Great Wolf wants diplomatic talk from Wildbeast. I saw that Wildbeast started that.

2) Doomhammer is angry. There is no war but no NAP either. So raiding is allowed.

3) I told my opinion. I am not going to be hostile.

4) I contact you, if Iam ready for the ms. I think it will give honour points, what is not the point with an ms in an ally.

Merry x-mas

WLW
Wolf Lord Waltersen
Wolf Lord Waltersen
BlackWatch PackLeader
BlackWatch PackLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecthor Doomhammer Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 5:03

Do know that I am not interested in any sort of diplomacy between SW and F-Leg.
No war, no ally, no NAP, just free to attack for profit

But seriously, Mighty Wildbeast, how can you even think on saying we should act like we never met? You can't change the past as it has been played out.

You come in our alliance, saying you have wishes, we fulfill them in every way possible and you leave. You have abused our hospitality and trust, and now you dare to come threatening at our doorstep about punishment for me because of attacks for profit (and this mostly is because of the DF that were created, I admit). I say bring the punishment, but it will only tear down that which you so hardly want to build up even faster.
You have my word of honor, that until further notice, there will be a non aggressive stance on my part.

You claimed to wanted an alliance for yourself without any allies for more freedom of attacking, then why claim you want friendship with us?
You even agreed with me upon contacting our allies and opting for a more open game. And now you come saying you want friendship or any non aggressive diplomacy with us?

Trading MS and resources of course is completely up to the players, but keep it at that.
Hecthor Doomhammer
Hecthor Doomhammer
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty Still a NEGATIVE STANCE FROM GREATWOLF - Leader of StarWolves alliance

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 8:53

This last message from Wolf Lord Pack Leader Doomhammer
Gives to my a material for showing to you young lord WildBeast whats reality, and hows looks like real stances between us.
I understand to feelings of Lord Doomahmmer, and one part of me agree with his feelings.

Do you ask WHY?
Because as anyone who read those all text know, that you was a part of StarWolves, big trust was gived to you,
and one of biggest trust was based on your loyalty. In that time I SELF ask you on your loyalty and you promise
that you want show the best in goverment of StarWolves, and that you really want be a Pack Leader.
Based on your promises that you want help to all battlebrothers and have oportunity to become a Pack Leader,
we give to you a high ranked account.... that account was one of treasures in StarWolves hands
and it can be given only into hands of StarWolf for growing of glory of StarWolves alliance.
That was a BIG WISH of owner of that account befor e you... he was one of most honorable Wolf Lords between us,
but you never show any little respect to this wishes and thats reason why many of StarWolves look on you as on TRAITOR.
That is reason why many of wolves feel that you betray them...

Big trust, honor, respect, account of Legendary WAR Veteran, open options for grow and be one of biggest and diplomatic
chance to become the temporary Great Wolf Leader while I will be inactive for that must be gived just prove of great wisdom and loyalty....
Your account can be gived to another wolfs which are really loyal in soul and hearths.

Between Pack Leaders is there one law of honor...
being given a chance to run for Great Wolf Leader should be concidered
the highest honor a wolf can be given, and demands huge amounts of
trust and credebility. Those were given to you, as you ended up being
second but you young lord WildBeast lost all that rights after when you left.......... that all was gived to you.

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND HOW YOU BETRAY MANY OF STARWOLVES?

As Lord Doomahmmer wrote:
"Mighty Wildbeast, how can you even think on saying we should act like we never met?
You can't change the past as it has been played out."

That true, I say that only ours Diplomacy will be deleted, and you must keep in your head,
that we are not a friends! I dont say that nothing never was between us, just for future diplomacy
is needed one big thing: You must stop crying that anybody from StarWolves attack you!
You are no more StarWolf, and all of your members are free fro raids from any StarWolf!

We are no friends! You never do anything why we can be friends!
My own feeling about you and this betray is worse then what have lord Doomhammer,
but as you see and you can read, then I still try to have a patience with you and I try
to show to you how you must lead a diplomacy talks when you want anything from StarWolves!

I dont know what I must say more for
that you can understand to all in this situation.
Maybe you are so young that you still dont understand to that all.

There is a very big question and lord Doomhammer write that too:
"You claimed to wanted an alliance for yourself without any allies
for more freedom of attacking, then why claim you want friendship with us?"
Im eyes of wise players there are two reasons:

* own small alliance for have options for attacking on StarWolves
(If that isnt true, then you have still same numbers of players for attack,
so you must think on some attack on StarWolves before you leave us)
* and that you want own alliance without friendships in allys, then
you choose own path, so why you want stop attacking from StarWolves,
why you want sone deal for not attacking?

We dont need you, we not need any your non attacking deals because
from those deals we the StarWolves dont have nothing, none profit, none advantage. You dont
give to us nothing, nor the respect to us... You just write that what you want. but that isnt diplomacy.
Show better diplomacy and respect, or never write to us back.

GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves

Last edited by GreatWolfVladimir on Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 13:56; edited 4 times in total
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecthor Doomhammer Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 9:13

I have a thing or 2 to say about your shot at becoming Leader

I would like to remind you, MWB, that you had a fair chance at becoming temporary leader of our alliance, and I would call that a pretty close finish between you and me.
So much credibility, honor and trust, you had it all, but by leaving you threw it all out the window..

You point me out as a bad man, but all I did was play the game as it’s supposed to be. When not in buddy list or any sort of friendly diplomacy, any alliance member can attack a member from a different alliance.
I gave every Star Wolves member a heads up about not accepting any invitation from your alliance before Cucumare joined you, so he had a chance to read that. When he left, I decided to keep a close watch on him to see where he would end up and he chose an alliance which the Star Wolves have no diplomacy with, so I was free to attack
So I’m not a bad man.

But honestly I could have been. Much earlier. And I’ll tell you how and why. And most importantly, why I didn’t.

I remember that during the election that you wanted, you told me that, despite the fact you could end up being the victor and temporary Great Wolf Leader, you would still end up leaving the Star Wolves. I see 2 options. A) You would wait until GWV returned, gave him back the Leadership status and then leave, or B) leave while still being leader and giving the alliance to some one else. This will be never known, as you didn’t win.

Now this is the part I could have held against you during the election. I could have made a point about this and you would be forced to defend yourself against this. You could lie and con, or tell the truth, but either way, I knew the truth already, no matter what you would have said.
I knew that if I would hold this against you during the election, you would end up on the chopping block and lose votes right away and it would’ve ended up much more different than it did. I didn’t want to put you through this, as I am not a bad person. I am not a backstabber.

But now I feel the time is right for every one to know this, as it no longer matters what you think about me.

Despite I won, I still gave you more credibility by saying I would make a special rank for you. Right Paw Wolf. The Right Hand Man, MY second in command. You would have every bit of power that the Leader would have, including the kicking of members (under my circumstances obviously) Still showing you that I had every bit of faith in you, and yet you dared to accuse me of FALSE generosity. I ended up not making this rank because of this accusation.

Even after you left, I STILL showed the good side of me, when I asked the admins that you would be allowed access to the chatbox. Was that false generosity as well?
No other player in any universe or alliance had that honor. No one except Star Wolves and 13th have that right.. It was GWV decision to take that right away from you, and I agree with him, as I told you before that initially it was not an option.

All I’ve been doing so far, is showing the good side of me. But you didn’t even take it for granted. We gave you everything you desired, yet is was not enough.
The only person that shows false aspects is you. Everything needs to be done under your circumstances and by only your wishes. But here you hold now power or right to demand anything.

Last thing I want to say is as a comment on your final message to me yesterday, when you said that many players leave alliances every day and that I hold nothing against them.
This aspect is true, for 1 reason only.
I DO NOT INVEST AS MUCH TIME IN THEM AS I HAVE WITH YOU TO ENSURE YOU WOULD STAY, WHICH RESULTED IN BEING A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME.
It's the same as with Cruxio / Zeus. The many headaches I had because of him and his arrogance, to a point where I let the other instructors decide his fate, and still he betrayed my trust and left. That was the reason I sent you after him. To me, you are no different than him.

I doubt this will be the last I’ll say about the situation as it is today, but this was just to remind you…
Hecthor Doomhammer
Hecthor Doomhammer
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 14:01

No no no When you read and try to write answers, then you must look better! No no no
You answer just on las post of lord Doomhammer... BUT READ MY POST! Slamming head

What you write?
"Why attacking when GWV keept insisting for diplomatic talk? "
So young lord WildBeast, when you talk about this, then why you still dont show your diplomacy?
We are open, but you canot say anythig about real diplomacy and if you wish to stop
all attacks on your worlds, then where is your respect? Where you show what we can have for that?
You only say what what lord Doomhammer do wrong, but there was nothing wrong in his stance,
as i say before an d I can say that again... you are no more a StarWolf, you choose your own path,
you are free for raids of any of StarWolves!

Stop talking when you dont must talk!
Are you blind or you dont see my answer on your message?

Read this post :
https://starwolves.darkbb.com/t1206-f-leg-alliance-diplomacy-or-failureand-talks-with-wildbeast-all-mesages-and-relations-public-for-understanding-whole-situation#3285

If you want write answer or anything,
there you have what you must keep in your mind.

GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecthor Doomhammer Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 19:42

I'll answer these messages as follows

wildb wrote:Last thing I want to say is as a comment on your final message to me yesterday, when you said that many players leave alliances every day and that I hold nothing against them.
This aspect is true, for 1 reason only.
I DO NOT INVEST AS MUCH TIME IN THEM AS I HAVE WITH YOU TO ENSURE YOU WOULD STAY, WHICH RESULTED IN BEING A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME

So it is true ... You hold nothing against them ... So why attacking Cucumare`s planets? You did not invest time in him. He left to join us, so why if it is us that he join, you attack it? Attacking all of his planets looks like revenge hit, and cucumare is not undefended target.When I say planets, it is all empire. You knew that crashing my member at all his planets would get my members and me mad. Why attacking when GWV keept insisting for diplomatic talk?
I think I told you numerous times. as long as we are not in any sort of diplomacy, I am free to attack any member of your alliance.
I did this with Cucumare for A) Profit through DF and B) he is in an alliance which the Star Wolves hold no diplomacy with.
Because of GWV's request to hold off any aggressive stance against you and your alliance, I shall, until further notice leave it at that.

You claimed to wanted an alliance for yourself without any allies
for more freedom of attacking, then why claim you want friendship with us?"

In answer for Doomhammer, I still feel sympathy toward wolves. I learned to know them and I forged frienship with a lot of them. If I wanted to ally, it was because I wanted to keep contact with a alliance that is familiar to me.
Then why only reconsider my alternative? (for those who don't know, I opted MWB start in a new uni, split his attention from 1 to 2 uni's and start an alliance there) Yes, you would end up having to restart in a different uni, but that uni would have so much more players to recruit and you could have also kept your status here at the same time.
I doubt any one could have thought up a better alternative.

I DID NOT ABUSE HOSPITALITY!
You know I gave all of my time in this alliance? How many hours I wasted filling out strategy room ? All the time I wasted to express my opinion in your governement? How many YEARS I recruited wolves for the count of sw!
How much time? less than half a year. much less than I have invested in my part of the Star Wolves
I've looked back and saw that The war ended somewhere in the beginning of July and you joined afterwards on July 11th. By my count that would end up, given you left in November less than 5 months, not years.
With hospitality abuse I meant you received that high ranking account which was supposed to stay amongst us and yet you left saying we gave you that account without asking for anything back.
You don't understand the policy of the Star Wolves on that.

Show better diplomacy and respect, or never write to us back.
I told you all I had to say, you are free to accept it or decline it. Untill further notice, if you decline, get out of my sight and never talk to me again

And you call this diplomatic? you call this wanting to remain friends?
GWV, after reading this I say it's over. But that is my personal oppinnion
Hecthor Doomhammer
Hecthor Doomhammer
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 18:52

Greatings again,
end of bad discusion...

Im glad that you join into this discusion noble Wolf Lord Valitank. Best Friends
I agree with your wise words, and that is what I still asking for.
As I say before... I feel anger, and that I still see and breaking
of trust what I give to this young lord WildBeast, maybe it is that
in his young age of 16 years, but on begginig I trust in his
hoot blood of young and good player. He still dont have
real life experiences, but here in game he try to look up,
and thats why before time I give to his hands my trust.

Young Lord WildBeast, please stop all those bad feelings and anger of past. I don\'t know
ONLY ONE THING WHAT I ASKING FOR IS YOUR RESPECT. Tap fingers
We give to you a great oportunity, and you know very well that we help to you grow,
so please keep that in your young head, and cool down your feelings and blood.
You choose your own path to be a Leader, then look and think little bit about my words now. An idea... hmm... no
Show to us that you really can be a good leader and not just only young unexperienced boy.
(I dont remember if you age is 16 years, but respect what you show to us is less then on that age)

Attention Show to your members how good you can be leader of them, Attention
by creating good diplomatic relations with biggest alliance in FORNAX,
and that you are able to do this big thing by your own wisdom
of honorable leader, and not only disrespect as you show to us until now.
In your head you must know, that if you dont have that help from StarWolves,
then you can be now just some small little man in FORNAX and not a leader
of own growing alliance with nice power in this universe.

Taking a bow With all respect and honor, I ask to you young lord WildBeast Taking a bow
if you NOW can start real diplomacy with me.
What was until now, that is a history... nothing more.
We can remember our history, but we canot change it,
that is impossible, we can now only create something new...
Negative or Good stance between ours alliances.

Wolf Lord Doomhammer, Wolf
Wolf And all StarWolves hunters with mighty fleets... please listen my words... Wolf
I thank to you for your feelings and that we know your stance in this situation,
but I ask you for lower of your anger.
And yes, until there will be REAL DIPLOMACY STARTED
until that moment is still all members from F-Leg free for raiding by StarWolves,
Wolf and all StarWolves free for raiding by F-Leg. That are diplomatic rules.
Wolf

Young lord WildBest, are you able to start now with me real diplomacy?
Are informations on your external page true? Do you choose a path of honor
for your alliance? Then... please... show to us your best, and show to me your
real honor and respect what is in you.... if your are real honorable and wise man.

If you are not a such good diplomat as I think that you can be, then choose another
ambassador from your alliance who can speak with me with honor and respect.
Your alliance have a nice potential, and there can be a good future,
but not if there will be a WAR, but prosperity and good relations between
alliance of F-Leg and biggest alliance in FORNAX the StarWolves.
Thats all what I asking for.

Which options do you choose?
Shake hands ...or... Duel

Wolf All StarWolves Wolf Lords... Wolf
please now DONT write here any answer
or your feelings, and give to us a space
for open again this comunication in good spirit.
Wait on reaction and answer of young lord WildBeast.
Now is future of his alliance in his hands.
Wolf Thats my will, and I ask you for that.
Wolf

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
king With respect king
GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves
Planetary system FENRIS

Last edited by GreatWolfVladimir on Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 22:36; edited 1 time in total
GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecthor Doomhammer Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 11:52

I think it's wise if you read GWV's posts first and answer that, before even daring to order him around.
Remember, you are a guest here and you should pay respect to your hosts
Hecthor Doomhammer
Hecthor Doomhammer
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 22:35

Taking a bow I bow in awe with deepest respect Taking a bow
to your great wisdom Lord Andarius

I feel a great pain when I see how good Wolf Lord we lost when I was gone,
only you can choose your own path where you want build your eternal glory.
As I see you choose to follow steps of "wise young lord WildBeast".
What was reason of all wolves to abandon StarWolves alliance An idea... hmm... no
and follow orders to create another alliance.... I dont know that, what was real reason?

Perfect Lord Andarius I really enjoy reading of your words, and that what I see is Perfect
that this is message of wise Lord, wise ambassador, and thats is how message
from alliance leader must looks like, if there can be any good relations started.
If I can suggest something, then please be an ambassador of F-Leg,
and show to us how good yours young alliance can be.

1) Lord Andarius, you wrote about me in our meeting in past:
"He had absolutely no clue who I was"
I agree, that was happen, but please understand that after my long absence
and very hard things in real life, I was happy to know who Im ... and that Im live.
(Why ... that can know Wolves if they look who Im in real life on my profil In WOLFs FANG.)

2) Second thing is: Yes, I know and I feel what young lord WildBeast want,
but you and all another players know, that the StarWolves are very serious alliance,
and on that are based whole our honor. Because those and another things we
the StarWolves are marked by Ogame Operators as only one so sucessfull allince
in whole game acros all universes in this game. We have this mark and we are proud
and honored to keep it and help to each young wolf to grow and prosper, with honor,
with fun, with friendship.... between StarWolves battlebrothers.

3) With respect to you noble lord Andarius, young lord WildBeast canot have
nothing if he just cry...I want... I want... I want... I want... I want...
This works in real life, this works in good game, this works between good alliances.
If anyone ask for something, then main is... showing respect and humility.
Young lord WildBeast has nothing what we need,
then only one thing what he can offer to us is this respect.

4) All Pack Leaders must know and they know whole hierarchy and alliance systems.
Each Pack Leader is leader, and all Pack Leaders know that StarWolves are based on
internal Pack system, and only one real pack outside of alliance is just 13th company.
Never will be created another... like ours elite battlebrothers in this honorable pack.

5) We never see on external page of F-Leg any word about the StarWolves,
where you was borned... where you take your main time of life in FORNAX.
If memebrs of F-Leg has some feelings or stance with the StarWolves...???

Shake hands
Tap fingers Until now Young lord WildBeast show to us none respect and just immaturity. Tap fingers
So please young lord WildBeast as first try little bit to think about all your words,
and dont try to threating us, by any another your message.
As I see you really dont know what diplomacy and leading of sucessfull alliance is.
I ask for one small thing... its not hard to do that... its RESPECT!!!
If you want that, we can speak with you and keep you in our minds as
Tap fingers alliance leader, then bow your backbone and tell us your apologize.
Tap fingers

Why there is some negative stance?
Why lord WildBeast owe to StarWolves
deepest respect until end of his days?

https://starwolves.darkbb.com/t1206-f-leg-alliance-diplomacy-or-failureand-talks-with-wildbeast-all-mesages-and-relations-public-for-understanding-whole-situation#3285

Read this for more informations:
https://starwolves.darkbb.com/t1206p15-f-leg-alliance-diplomacy-or-failureand-talks-with-wildbeast-all-mesages-and-relations-public-for-understanding-whole-situation#3305

Lessons for young lord WildBeast,
what must do a good diplomat

https://starwolves.darkbb.com/t1206-f-leg-alliance-diplomacy-or-failureand-talks-with-wildbeast-all-mesages-and-relations-public-for-understanding-whole-situation#3279

If you choose a WAR stance, keep in your mind that all will be just and only
against you young lord WildBeast
, nobody from F-Leg alliance is enemy, because they was StarWolves
battlebrothers, and I think that feelings of honor and respect is still in hearts and souls
of all noble warriors of F-Leg, then be informed that if you choose this bad stance,
then I self use my all powers and sources to show your a power of Wolves.
And believe me it's not just my fleet which will be ready for crusade and ... will fly to you.

Thinking about F-Leg alliance: You got mail
Based on this great diplomacy, and when I again and again read all messages in this
post, then I have one question... Why this noble Lord Andarius isnt alliance leader?
Why so wise man follows a young and hot blooted leader, and why they dont choose
better alliance leader in this noble and honorable Lord Andarius?
It can be good when alliance may follow a good and proud leader,
with the respect that this leader has in trust into him.
Worship otherside Worship otherside Worship otherside king Worship Worship Worship

Until that moment for all members from F-Leg alliance can noble lord Andarius Best Friends
create some good stances and relations for grow and prosper in FORNAX,
until that moment Lord Andarius is for me, and I feel for many Wolf Lords
in StarWolves alliance too, he is real leader of F-Leg,
and as real alliance leader lord Andarius can create good relations,

No no no but not for you young lord WildBeast, No no no
all your worlds will be open for any
StarWolf hunters as good feeding ground.

If anyone who read this text say: "why?... that is hard...???" An idea... hmm... no
Then please read again this whole topic and all messages, and you can try to find
that all what we ask when there can be created some good diplomacy is
and still was just respect, honor, and good diplomatic talks.
Do you young lord WildBeast stop this? THEN SHOW YOUR RESPECT! Worship
That's what you owe to all StarWolves, and you know that very well!
For you Im not GWV! But GreatWolfVladimir leader of StarWolves alliance!
I never call you as MWB so keep that in your mind young lord WildBeast.
I still show to you my respect and honor, because I thought you are wise leader.
Do you can be just 16 years old angry immatured boy? Or in your heart may hide something better?
... something big... something honorable?

I suggest that lord Andarius is a leader of F-Leg, or ambassador between F-Leg
and the StarWolves alliances, because his great wisdom and wise words of real men.
Or choose another skilled and matured noble lord who can lead you.

And lord Andarius, please inform about this all members in F-Leg alliance,
by circural message, because here we can create a future between us,
and that will be future of all members... not just leader or ambassador.
Please give to them this link:
https://starwolves.darkbb.com/t1206p15-f-leg-alliance-diplomacy-or-failureand-talks-with-wildbeast-all-mesages-and-relations-public-for-understanding-whole-situation#3322

Shake hands

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Wolf With respect Wolf
GreatWolfVladimir
Leader of StarWolves
Planetary system FENRIS

GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty Ambitions and Ambassadors

Post  Andarius Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 6:30

Noble GreatWolfVladimir,

I am greatly humbled by your kind and generous words. I am very thankful to know so a great and generous Leader of Gentlemen, Ladies, and Wolves. At this time of year so much time is spent with family, friends, loved ones, and year end work finalizations that I am truly greatful that you spent your precious time writing such an illustrious response. I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

As to the true reason why we left Starwolves, I can only speak for myself. It was partly from my adventurous spirit, partly from my pride hurting at not being remembered , Partly because I was put in "time out" even when I was fighting to keep us in the pack, but mostly because my pack leader had decided 100% that he wanted to spread his wings. I knew that he and Larry would need me far more than Starwolves who have so many great Leaders, Generals, and wise Warlords. As expected, the first few weeks almost ended the alliance even before it had a chance to start. While Wildbeast is correct that I am now a coleader, when we started I was just a peon supporting my pack leader and his best friend IRL. To any wolves who think they should branch out and start a new alliance I would caution you to think two or three times again. I am happy for the experience of being a leader, but the time, energy, blood, and sweat invested into leading an alliance are massive. It truly makes me appreciate GreatWolfVladimir and Hecthor Doomerhammer all the more. Even with three splitting responsabilities and duties, it is extremely hard.

Your question on the external page is a fair one. At first I believe nothing was placed because it is much like the son of a super famous star. The son gives himself a stage name so he is not mooching off of his fathers good name. You earned the respect and glory for the starwolves name and Larry, Wildbeast, and I felt it would be unfair to gain members by using it. Even now that we have done our due diligence in creating a great group of friends, I would not be so presumtious as to put anything regarding Starwolves onto our page unless it recieved your blessing, editing rights, and permission to do so. Please let me know what you feel would be appropriate and I will have Larry add it. Unfortunately, I have not done html or BBM code since university many moons ago.

To answer your next question, I could not hope to lead an alliance myself. Even if I were given the main alliance leadership I would name myself "servant". Because as a leader it would be my job to serve my friends and alliance mates in the best way I know possible. As I said earlier, being a small part of the leadership has given me such great respect for those who build successful and powerful alliances on thier own. The massive number of skills needed include but are not limited to: being a great recruiter, knowing computer codes to make a web page, knowing how to set up and manage a forum, diplomacy with the many other alliances in the universe, helping your brothers out with thier in game and real life problems, helping your brothers settle disputes between themselves, choosing a command structure that will work, setting up a system to help the less fortunate members of your alliance, getting people to stay excited about your alliance and the game, etc.

I would be deeply honoured to be the Ambassador between The Foriegn Legion and The Starwolves. I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship which is mutually beneficial to both partners in this new.... but at the same time very old and close friendship. I thank you again for being such a gracious host and generous leader.

To All Wolves,
Thank you for your hospitality and for considering our small legion to be part of your family again. We will never forget the roots in which our passion, respect, and good playing habits were developed. My door is always open.

With Greatest Respect and Humility,

Andarius
Co Leader of The Foriegn Legion
Andarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecthor Doomhammer Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 3:26

Midsplit wrote:Hi to everyone, this the first time I speak in public in the starwolves, I joined yesterday StarWolves and read the diplomatic issues with FLeg. In my opinion, I think Wildbeast didn't wrote so bad. GWV is mad and he is right to be mad, but you lost all your serious by insulting Wildbeast. I think both of you are great leaders and you should calm down and talk more peacefully, or let your diplomats make the job for you. All I see here is broken friendship and insulting each othher and this has to stop.
Regards, Midsplit

Seeing as how you changes alliances in this short week that you joined us, and the real life relationship between you and Wildbeast, it's no wonder you would choose his side.

Luckily for me didn;t trust you from the start and I didn;t answer all your questions, but I suggest you stay out of this, Metalguy39, as you re called nowadays
Hecthor Doomhammer
Hecthor Doomhammer
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty Mail to Wildbeast from me

Post  Wolf Lord Waltersen Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 5:02

"Hello Wildbeast,

you know that I have no bad attitude to you, Larry and your alliance. You also know that I tried as ambassador and as player
to calm down the emotions.

You know also that Hecthor Doomhammer was angry and GreatWolfVladimir wanted respect. In my opinion Andarius wrote a good mail and you tried to show respect.

That was a good start. But the behavior of MIdsplit is not tolerable. This is very bad style and it is like putting gasoline into the fire.

I am hoping we can settle this; maybe you or Andarius can write something.

I hoped you had a nice x-mas,

with respect

Wolf Lord Waltersen

ambassador of Star Wolves"
Wolf Lord Waltersen
Wolf Lord Waltersen
BlackWatch PackLeader
BlackWatch PackLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildb Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 5:36

Sorry for Midsplit, he applied to our alliance and we accepted him. We did not know that he were in your alliance before. Be assured we will investigate on this strange behavior. He has been excluded from FLeg.
Wildb

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty mildsplit

Post  Andarius Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 5:49

I cannot comment as I do not know him. I do not have application processing privileges.
Andarius

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatWolfVladimir Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 5:53

Noble Co Leader of The Foriegn Legion lord Andarius,

We are honored to see and read your words in EMBASSY HALL of the StarWolves.
You show the best what real Star Lord and leader can hawe, let your great wisdom is
challenging lessons for those, who dont know, how looks like real diplomacy.

We are a serius players, a serious and sucessfull alliance and home for many good players,
battlebrothers and battlepriestess, then invest few hours in christmass time or another vacations,
of my time for give to all of wolves better place for living,
is honor for me and for all Pack Leaders in StarWolves Chapter.
That are our service, our duty... to serve to all wolves for good game and fun.

We are honored to know that you are marked as ambassador for negotiations between us, Taking a bow
because we see that with you we are able to lead very good and honorable talks.

As reaction on your message,
I know about new mark of "time out" if I know then there was marked wolves who break some
rule or law in StarWolves alliance, but true is that time to time can be in system mistake,
by that way... we are not just silent accounts, but good players and its very simple to ask
on reason of this mark, or change it when reason of selecting is gone.

About fact, that young lord WildBeast before he leave us,
try send many messages to wolves, about leaving StarWolves
and create with him his new alliance,
can be still taken like very hard breaking of any trust and good relations,
laws and starting of hostile stances for open battle.
We still feel a negative stance, and I to... I to noble Lord Andarius but We give to your alliance another chance.
This is why negotiation is fragile and we have from young lord WildBeast insisted on respect.
Any bad movement in this negotiations can open very bad future... future in battle.
Im very patient, and you noble lord Andarius know that I try long time create good relations
based on respect and honor, young lord WildBeast must as first learn what diplomacy really is.

Noble Lord Andarius,
We must speak now on very important thing.
We want to know if that was hard breaking of any negotiations between us,
and if you can explain that whats there happens.Many of Wolves see and read
this whole diplomatic issue, and as you can see that there was
one player with nick name "Midsplit" - renamed on "Metalguy39" after he left the StarWolves.
All StarWolves see his abandoning of alliance, and many of them seen that he join into F-Leg
after very sghort time....

That was your SPY? Tap fingers

That was breaking of possibly relations? Twitching eye

That was extreme hostile action? Poke with a stick

That was last thing in ours diplomacy?
Draw your guns

Young Lord WildBeast... DONT WRITE TO US! Baseball bat
You are not ambassador and you
dont know what diplomacy is!
Until you show to us your apologizes,
your respect and honor to StarWolves,
you lost all ours respect!
Petting a youngster

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Wolf GreatWolfVladimir Wolf
Leader of StarWolves
Planetary system FENRIS
mains stronghold - The WOLFs FANG

GreatWolfVladimir
GreatWolfVladimir
Great Wolf
Great Wolf

Back to top Go down

F-Leg alliance (Diplomacy failure!)....and Talks with Wildbeast (all mesages and relations public for understanding whole situation) Empty To Great Wolf Vladimir and the entire Starwolf Alliance

Post  Andarius Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 9:06

Once again I am humbled by your generosity and kind words. Your eloquence and grace show why Starwolves are a legendary alliance across the ogame multiverse. Your dedication to and hard work for your alliance are just one of the many factors that makes you a truly great leader. I am honoured to be able to negotiate with such great Kings as yourself and Hecthor_Doomhammer. [left]

As for the time out situation, I have spoken with Hecthor and apologized for my bad communication. When I left, I was thinking like a follower not as a leader, that is my unprofessional behavior. The fault and bad feelings from my bad communication and blind faith rest on my head and my head alone.

Please correct me if I am wrong, the only persons who were discussed about moving when the new alliance was formed were members of the Blood Hunters Pack and Valantik (out of respect and politeness he was asked knowing he would not go)? I do not believe outside of the core pack anyone was asked to come also. If I am not correct, all I can do is apologize for the bad behavior.

As for Metalguy/Midsplit I did not know him before his irrational posted on this forum. I know when I logged in this morning he had joined fleg, and a player named metalguy39 had been booted from the alliance. When I asked Wildbeast said he that Midsplit was a friend of his. As to your question of is he a spy, I do not know the truth in honest. Wildbeast said no, he is just a friend, so I must take his word for this. If he was truly a spy for someone, he was the dumbest and worst spy ever.

As for the greatest slap in the face to the Starwolves, Great Wolf Vladimir, and Hecthor_Doomhammer. My offer to rectify this great wrong which I made to you Great Wolf Vladimir in private message remains open and valid. I know that your great patience is nearing its end with certain persons, possibly the wounds are so deep that healing is not possible. If this is the case and my initial offer does not suffice and the blood vengeance is needed, then I offer all seven of my worlds freely to those who hunger, until they are sated. I will build no more defense until such a time as you Wise Great Wolf Vladimir say you and my extended wolf family are happy and have eaten enough of my flesh to appease their appetite for revenge.

The Starwolves are my heritage and my extended family, regardless of how things play out, I would no more hurt you knowingly than I would hurt my own extended family in real life. If you talk to the members in the Foreign Legion alliance you will find eight very nice people who I truly enjoy talking with, and to whom I feel responsible for in a very large way.

I stand before you in humility asking for your graciousness and generosity,

With greatest respect,

Andarius

servant of the Foreign Legion

Andarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next